Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Charge to mobile

Hi. I've always bought my in game crystals etc with change my o2 account. This has suddenly stopped working. In my google settings under bill my o2 account it says not eligible. Anyone know why?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing Bank details

Hi, I need to change my bank details to set up my monthly direct debit. I can't see a way to do this on my account. Can you point me in the right direction. Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Contract Payments

I have £120.00 left to pay on my current 'smartphones' phone contract, due to expire December 2017?I want to pay half now £60.00, wilth balance paid over remaining months, is this possible?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Public Sector Employee Discount

Does anyone know how to get discount for being a public sector employee. I had it on my last plan but the staff in the 02 store doing my upgrade told me they don't do it anymore and you have to do it online yourself. Thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep my number !

HiI've recently started my contract with o2 and I've been trying to transfer my old number to this contract phone I've filled out the keep my number form a dozen times had no correspondence back ever ? Help please

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New order

Hi everyone I had a email earlier on to say about order an it's processing but not heard nothing about it being despatched does this mean am no longer getting it

• 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

ZTE dongle in laptop "your device wouldn't work...."

Works in my wifes laptop at same location but not on this laptop, both same Windows 10 and O2 connection manager.Interestingly it connected to take £10 for a months use but then gave error message thereafter.It is pre 4G dongle.I get notification it ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos