Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ if you already have a year subscription

Elendil82
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Have looked everywhere to get an answer for this but nothing is clear. 

I have Disney+ for which I paid a year in March, so have 10 more months paid for. However when choosing my extras with my upgrade I was told I could bring those 6 months O2 gives, and that I would get an email from Disney. 

As I'm not really sure what's the deal with that, I'll ask straight up: can I either add 6 months to the 10 I have left, or somehow would Disney pause my current plan, let me use the 6 months of O2 and then resume it after, or refund me what I've already paid or what? 

Only extra that's interesting to me is Disney or Amazon, although I don't get how in the UK you can get prime video only, as I thought the option to only have video and not actual prime (with deliveries) was only available in Ireland and the likes. 

Thanks 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144186 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Elendil82 

No, you can't stack the Disney offer so as you've paid for 10 more months it's no use to you.

You can get prime video though here in UK.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144186 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Elendil82 

No, you can't stack the Disney offer so as you've paid for 10 more months it's no use to you.

You can get prime video though here in UK.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2