Did you mean: 

Direct debit payment

Joanne-464
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi..

I can't seem to get hold of anyone at o2 at all, via email, Facebook, over the phone or on live chat.
Is there anyone on here who could point me in any direction to actually speak to someone or anyone who works for o2?

My direct debit has been taken out twice this morning, it has never happened before and there is no reason for it to have happened, it is the full bill amount but twice as two separate payments?

Can someone help please?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Joanne-464 

Try these numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Joanne-464
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you, I have tried the phone number and still haven't got anywhere. It seems unless I'm making a payment they aren't interested!
Message 3 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Joanne-464 

Just say anything to get connected. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Joanne-464 O2 aren't very much interested in talking to customers these days unless they're buying something or upgrading. If you want to discuss your issue with customer service, below is the advice from an O2 Guru on how to get through.
Call 202 from your mobile.
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.

Edit: If you use the link provided by @MI5, use the Lost/Stolen or Fraud option if you have to, to get through. Otherwise you'll just be disconnected.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 7

Joanne-464
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ooo I thought i was getting somewhere with that one then, but then in the end got the same useless message about using the my o2 app then she says bye! 😒
Thank you
Message 6 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Joanne-464 O2's handling of customer issues during this crisis has been nothing short of atrocious. All you can do is keep trying until you get through. Good luck.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 7