Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Debit Transfer

EPat02
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just had my sim plan moved from Virgin to O2 and I am not sure whether I need to pay my bill separately now. I had a direct payment set up with Virgin and in the emails I received from them there was this comment:

" And just so you know, the ongoing Direct Debit for your sim plan will be paid to O2.

I understood by this that the new payments will continue being made through direct debit, but I have received a message from O2 to remind me to pay my bill by a certain date. How can I check if the direct debit still stands or if I need to set up a new one / pay in a different method now?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36248 Posts
  • 231 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

Use MyO2, either the app or via browser, to check that your Direct Debit has been put in place, @EPat02 - Guide: How-to guide for My O2 should get you going on MyO2. If your MyO2 account is inaccessible (you should have received a txt and e-mail about that) then contact O2 via social media as shown in the link directly below this post. You have 14days to pay after the bill is issued. Good luck, and welcome to O2.

Message 2 of 2