Did you mean: 

Device return and CCA cancellation

Rolfd
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 23 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Morning all,

I've decided to stay with o2 and subsequently upgraded my phone and took out a new plan for a watch. After about half a day I decided that Android wasn't for me so I contacted o2 on 202 a few days ago and they arranged for the handset to be returned. I've sent it back and tracked the "repair job" via their reference number and is shows that the return was accepted and "job closed". I'm wondering how long it then takes for my plan to revert so that I can change it to sim only and also when the CCA would be cancelled.

The watch I'd taken out on a new connection was an instore purchase so I returned it last night to the store but they had great difficulty and took the best part of an hour to be able to cancel the watch and it's airtime plan. I've the same query with this, as it's also still showing on my o2 and the CCA as active.

Would any mods/staff be able to take a look at my account for me to check that the phone and watch are cancelled properly?

Thanks...

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36140 Posts
  • 229 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

Mods here have no access to your account, so you would be better reaching out to the O2 Social Media Team at the links below. Or use a third party, like Credit Karma, to check what your credit record shows, @Rolfd.

Message 2 of 4

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hi @Rolfd were you able to get in touch with O2 on social media?

Message 3 of 4

Rolfd
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 23 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @Breanna 

Unfortunately I haven't had a reply as yet and the watch plan is still active.

Message 4 of 4