Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deposit refunds

Mrsp19
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have recently request my deposit to go back into my bank account it has been over the 10 working days now! Whenever I phone o2 customer services they say they’ve filled a form in and sent it to the payment team or another favourite I’ve heard every day for the past week is it will definitely be in your account tomorrow!! Anybody else had these issues as I’m absolutely fuming more so because I am being lied to constantly .
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Hi @Mrsp19 you could ask @Marjo @EmilieT or @Martin-O2 to help (one of them will be in touch with you) or if that doesn't work, you can make an official complaint https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 13

Mrsp19
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have put a complaint in and I’ve even emailed the ceo, but I’m still get fobbed off with lies, o2 customer services are absolutely rubbish at the minute
Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
In that case then you will have to see what the results of your complaint offer
Message 4 of 13

MI5
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
The normal process is that the money is added to your account after 3 months so it will show as a credit on the 4th bill.
At this point, you can request the money be transferred to your bank.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 13

Mrsp19
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
That’s what has happened and it just hasn’t gone into my bank account it’s a large amount of money hence me worrying about where it is! Thank you for your info
Message 6 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2 are quick to take money but slow to return it we see

Message 7 of 13

MI5
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
As long as it's showing as a credit in your account it's your money.
Just keep pushing them to transfer it to your bank account.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 13

Mrsp19
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
After being told it was processed on the 23/07 ive just had a text message saying it was processed on the 29/07, they couldn’t lie straight in bed!
Message 9 of 13

MI5
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
It takes that long to feed the hamster wink

Currently using:
Message 10 of 13