Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data bolt on has disappeared

Chloex
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I recently got my O2 contract about 3 weeks ago I was told I’d have 30GB data.. later I found out this was 15GB tarrif and 15GB bolt on I don’t know the difference so didn’t think nothing of it it came up as an overal 30GB so I assumed it was fine. I got a pac code from EE (my old contract) to transfer my old number onto this O2 SIM card and ever since my number transferred over my data bolt on has gone and I’m left with just 15GB which I am nearly out of and I still have 10 days left. Does anyone have any idea why my bolt on is gone?
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Chloex wrote:
Ahh I see thank you! So when this 15GB ends it should start again as another 15GB that’s what confused me

Yes, that;s correct @Chloex

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 13

Chloex
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Okay thanks I was only confused because before it was showing up as a total of 30
Message 12 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
It was wrong to show 30gb before. It should have always been 2 x 15gb.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 13