Did you mean: 

DPD lost the phone.

Helloworld
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I recently upgraded on Friday 25th November. I was expecting the phone and charger on Monday 28th. DPD only delivered the charger. I raised a complaint with O2 to investigate what happened to the phone. No progress so far from DPD. I am kind of stuck. At the same time, the contract is changed with a new tariff and device plan. It is completely unfair. 

Is someone in this forum could assist me to resolve this issue?

[P.S. If I would have known the logistics issues, I wouldn't take the risk to upgrade the phone.]

I suggest anyone wishing to upgrade/purchase new phones from O2, please don't use delivery options. 

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Sandra50
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can you help me too please? Im still cant get my phone

Message 21 of 25

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12272 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1141 Solutions

Can you see if you can help @Sandra50 please @O2Sarah ?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 22 of 25

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37191 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1690 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:

Can you see if you can help @Sandra50 please O2Sarah ?

Or @O2Sarah- this morning 👍

Message 23 of 25

Arnie440
Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Having had the same problem since the 6th Jan and calling and moaning a number of times, always being fobbed off with "DPD are investigating" , I called again this morning and spoke with a lady named Clare. 

Clare tool all of 2 minutes to look at my account and order a replacement handset for me, no faffing around with DPD , she said "it doesn't take this long it must be lost, I'll barr that one and order a new one"

Why has noone else been able to do that?! She said it normally only takes 5 days, been 3 weeks!!

It’s not the colour I wanted, took so long to sort this out they’re all out of stock, but finally a replacement! It can be done, don’t let them fob you off.

Just need to sort out the O2 Recycle promotion next... if it wasn’t such a good deal I’d have cancelled, but that deal is long gone so this remains the best price. Not staying with O2 next time though, just awful.

Message 24 of 25

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @gmarkj 

@Sandra50 I will send you a private message so we can chase this.

Message 25 of 25