cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DD monthly payment

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am just inquiring as to what the possible outcome would be if I miss a DD payment. My payment is due monday and what with xmas and wages going in payments being taken at early and late over the last 2 weeks I have lost track of what was paid and what is still due.
As it stands my payment won't go through when due because of insufficient funds although I hope to be able to put the money in in time but what will happen if I am unable to.
Clearly I understand this is my own fault and in the worst case scenario will have enough to pay it on next Friday but ia there anyone I can contact who help me sort this out. I have never missed a payment before and my recorfld is spotless, would hate to get a black mark if it can be avoided
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

If you've never missed a payment before, as you said in your first post, you may get lucky if whoever you speak to in Customer Service is sympathetic, but there's no guarantee that they'll help. As your options are limited, it's worth making the call, as not making it will most likely result in your service being cut off.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 21 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
On experience from posts on the forum as long as you call them ( not live chat) and explain the situation they are typically accommodating.

@Anonymous is absolutely correct. As you can okay it within a week o2 will be fine with this as long as you call them to agree it.

Please don't worry. 

Message 22 of 22