cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DASH_ERR04: Cant download old bills

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is anyone else getting this error when trying to download their Bill? I have cleared Cache, used different browsers and even different machines and can't download any of my bills. I was on live chat and was told that if I wanted the bill sent out then I would be charged! All I need is a copy of my Bill emailed to me for my accounts.

Latest update from the community team: 

Hi guys,

Happy to confirm that the issue has now been fixed.

Thanks for your help and patience!

Message 1 of 316
315 REPLIES 315

Anonymous
Not applicable

I asked for a copy through the post over 3 weeks ago because they wouldn't send an email copy, and have still received nothing so i phoned the complaints department today to cancel my contract and funnily enough they can now email me a copy. Amazing!

I would suggest you phone the complaints department for your bills to be emailed but it's nearly an hour since requesting and still nothing! Maybe that's broken too.

No online bill, no letterbox bill and looks like no email bill. Soon to be no contract with O2 and a letter to OFCOM.

Message 91 of 316

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

oh wow @Anonymous, we are really sorry! I have just sent you a PM to see if we can help you there Smiley Embarassed

I guess you know we are not O2 so we cannot help you with a copy even if you ask here. Sorry Cry

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 92 of 316

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had this problem when website was upgraded a few years ago & O2 have not been able to rectify it on one of my mobile numbers.

I am now having this problem on my other mobile numbers & need VAT invoices for my Accountant. Let's hope it can be rectified this time.

Message 93 of 316

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@AnonymousI think you should make a complaint. This has been going on far too long https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 94 of 316

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@AnonymousI think you should make a complaint. This has been going on far too long https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

If anyone is unhappy with how the issue has been handled, as @Cleoriff said, O2 has a Complaints team who you can speak with directly. 

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 95 of 316

Paul_H
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 11 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I tried that, very unsatisfactory experience. "yeah we'll log it" blah blah response. I would suggest people log a complaint at the resolver website. It's easy to do and if enough of us do it it might pressurise someone to put this fix at the top of the to do list. I find it surprising that a fix has been identified but has no ETA. I wouldn't get away with that in my job. Someone senior enough at o2 needs to ask why this hasn't been resolved when it's affecting many customers, unless ofc it's part of the strategy to make us all ex-customers.
Message 96 of 316

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144369 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
This kind of apathy is reflected all over o2 at the moment.
Definitely time to vote with our feet.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 97 of 316

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Paul_H wrote:
I tried that, very unsatisfactory experience. "yeah we'll log it" blah blah response. I would suggest people log a complaint at the resolver website. It's easy to do and if enough of us do it it might pressurise someone to put this fix at the top of the to do list. I find it surprising that a fix has been identified but has no ETA. I wouldn't get away with that in my job. Someone senior enough at o2 needs to ask why this hasn't been resolved when it's affecting many customers, unless ofc it's part of the strategy to make us all ex-customers.

Yes we usually recommend Resolver as the way to go. Their website is shown within the complaint link I posted https://www.resolver.co.uk/

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 98 of 316

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35933 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

Another month, another bill for which I cannot see the detail I need for my own record-keeping.  

So this morning, I took @Anonymous advice and logged an official complaint about O2 online billing, or lack of detail therein, using Resolver. It was pretty painless. I'd recommend all those here who have been stuck without visibility of their bill detail/pdf do likewise: Link to Resolver website.  You will need your O2 account number to hand, off an old bill or visible in the Diagnostic Information section, next to "URL:" in the error detail you get when trying to view your current bill detail... 

Screenshot_20170727-112218.png

I did not like the sound of the delays implicit in the section about e-mailing Complaints@o2....

Thanks @MI5, @Cleoriff, @jonsie and @Marjo and @Martin-O2 for help pushing this to-date, it has gone beyond farcical. 

Message 99 of 316

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35933 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

I second that - logged my complaint on Resolver website earlier today, straightforward enough:

https://www.resolver.co.uk

Message 100 of 316