Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coverage

Fz2hqs
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
We have recently moved and find ourselves in a gap in coverage. The network status checker is inaccurate and when raising an issue I get a text telling me that everything is fine. I have raised it twice. It recommends that I post here which I am happy to do. The postcode is RH5 4EN.

WiFi calling - yes, that works sometimes but my phone will frequently say it is not registered on the network and refuse calls. No SMS messages unless I drive away from the house - a real problem when things use SMS for 2FA

Good luck O2 Gurus.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23562 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3750 Solutions
@Fz2hqs The network coverage checker only gives a generalised look at any area. O2 has no control over where you choose to move to. I suggest you try sim cards from the other networks to see if you get better coverage from one of them. If you do, then it's time to switch providers.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

Fz2hqs
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks. Jumping network isn't an economic optiin as i am a couple of months into the contract. My work mobile is the same too. I really need O2 to own the issue.
Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147197 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28299 Solutions

@Anonymous @Thomaso1 

Can you help at all?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 5

Thomaso1
Level 3: Thinker
  • 49 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks @MI5  I will PM you @Fz2hqs 

signature
Message 5 of 5