Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

chloe15
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
£10 each month keeps getting taken out of my bank account from a pay monthly sim I have never used and never got before and I need this to stop
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

chloe15
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
£10 each month keeps getting taken out of my bank account from a pay monthly sim I have never used and never got before and I need this to stop
Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147303 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28307 Solutions

£10 for what @chloe15 ?

Is it a premium text Guide: Have you fallen for or been conned into a premium rate scam? What to do next or something else?

What does it say the charge is for in your MyO2?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 147303 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28307 Solutions

Or do you mean you are being charged for a sim you never received @chloe15 ?

If so, you need to call O2 to find out where the sim is.

Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 6

chloe15
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’m getting charged £10 monthly for a pay monthly sim which I ordered months ago but has never been used but money still keeps getting taken from my bank account each month so I need to cancel the sim
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 147303 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28307 Solutions

@chloe15 

How to cancel here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

but you'll need to pay the entire contract off now.

You can only cancel for free within the first 14 days.

Message 6 of 6