Did you mean: 

Corrupt Messages

Lawrence
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I have received 2 text messages from O2UK which are displaying as Corrupt message, one arrived Monday 13:05 and Today 14:17

Today I have got a message from O2 UK with a code to rest my password and another one saying my password has been reset, I have also got text messages from my friends.

Are the message from O2UK from O2 as the reset was from O2 UK (with a space inbetween them).

My phone has been restarted and powered off but the message display the same.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Lawrence 

If you are getting messages saying your password has been reset and you didn’t change it yourself, you should contact customer service immediately to check your account. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Lawrence
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I did change my password, the reason I said about that message was to show messages are coming to my phone and that I was getting some from O2UK ans O2 UK.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Most likely just spam then so delete them and forget about it.
You can report them though if you wish?
https://www.o2.co.uk/help/everything-else/digital-family/nuisance-calls-and-texts
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4