Did you mean: 

Contract Term

FiFiP
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Help please!

I am currently in NZ for an extended stay.

O2 have txtd me to tell me my minimum contract term has expired.

However there is no link showing me where I can extend it, nor can I find one on their site, despite repeatedly looking.

Their 202 number does not work, perhaps because I have disabled roaming for the duration of our stay I am only on free wi-fi.

They have no customer support email which is shocking.

Really don’t know what to do…

Can anyone help me please?

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149618 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@FiFiP 

You don't need to do anything to extend it.

It will automatically switch to a 30 day rolling contract.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 149618 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@FiFiP 

You don't need to do anything to extend it.

It will automatically switch to a 30 day rolling contract.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 7

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7989 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1653 Solutions

Once your Minimum contract term expires the you are moved onto a 30 day rolling contract until such times you change things.

If you are happy you can keep things as they are until you get back

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 149618 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@FiFiP 

For peace of mind, you can contact customer service on Social Media if that works best for you -on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

Message 4 of 7

FiFiP
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you so much, on top of my old phone dying as soon as I  got here, this was causing me stress!

Message 5 of 7

FiFiP
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you, really appreciate this!

Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 149618 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

You're welcome @FiFiP 

Message 7 of 7