Did you mean: 

Code limit reached when trying to upgrade

KateW
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I am trying to upgrade my iPhone X to an 11 series online, I was attempting to upgrade my email address to my current one but it wasn't reflecting in the order so I tried three separate orders to get it to catch up to my current details, not realising there was a cap on codes text to my phone for verification (three). It is now saying that I've reached my code limit and that I should go to a store to upgrade.

My question is, does anyone know if the verification codes reset daily or is this permanent now? Obviously reluctant to go into a store while we're practicing social distancing.

Thanks,

Kate

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149078 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28464 Solutions

@KateW 

I'd call customer service and get them to reset it for you Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 7

jonsie
  • 93928 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

If you call they can do the upgrade for you at the same time as they send the code after resetting your account.

Message 3 of 7

Jada
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi have you had any luck with this, I am currently suffering the same problem.
Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 149078 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28464 Solutions
It should reset tomorrow.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 7

KateW
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, just sent you a PM but yes I can confirm it resets the next day. Good luck and cheers everyone for the help
Message 6 of 7

oliviaisabel
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi! I’m late to this thread but I’m having a similar issue. Did your verification codes limit reset the next day at 00:00, or 24 hours after you made the 3 attempts? 

Message 7 of 7