Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claiming gift

Lisabrown
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded my phone on 11th March and had to wait 4 weeks for it. At the time of ordering my upgrade an option for a free extra was some Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro. I have logged onto My 02 and it doesn't seem to be an option anymore? Considering I had a wait so long for my upgraded phone I am really annoyed it seems to be no longer available to me. Is it possible to have them as I should be given some kind of compensation, I wasn't even informed of any progress in those 4 weeks. Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35211 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

It is a separate offer that has to be claimed from Samsung, @Lisabrown - details here: https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers/en-GB/how-it-works

Message 2 of 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Lisabrown 

You should be fine as the offer is from when you pre-ordered your device. You have 60 days to make a claim.

Pre-order and claim a Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro worth £219. Ends 5 April.

Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland residents (18+ only) and registered companies. Pre order/Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S22, S22+ or S22 Ultra between 09/02/2022 - 05/04/2022 from a participating retailer. Claims must be made at www.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers within 60 days of purchase or receipt. Maximum 1 claim per purchase (max 4 per household) and 250 claims per company participant. See www.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers for full T&Cs.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3