Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Roaming Charges

THere was an article in the Independent stating o2 are changing EU roaming policy later this year, the article states 25 gig free date then £3.50 per gig of data after that, the article says o2 customers have received e mails about this but i have no...

abzt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My details

Hi,My name has changed. How can I changed my name on my O2 account?RegardsOliver

Details by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swap my Sim

I was in that much excitement that I forgot to swap my sim before wiping my old phone. Is there anything I can do as I can’t currently receive calls or texts.O2 and Apple send texts to my number but my new 5G sim does not receive the texts and I have...

Iain3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Possible phishing email.

I've received an email from 'news@email-o2.co.uk' https://imgur.com/a/xDjH0xt Talking about a change to my monthly agreement, charges, roaming fair use policy amongst other things. There are links contained in the email which redirect me to https://o...

Resolved! My bill

My direct debit seems to have been cancelled ,why 

Frances02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Tariffs Available

My 12 month contract is up and it's currently rolling over month to month so I went to look at changing my tariff and this is the page I get "No tariffs availableThere aren't any tariffs for you to change to at the moment. This could be because there...

Resolved! Upfront deposit

Hello.I want to ask. 3 months ago I took my iphone to pay monthly. I have already made 3 payments. So I would like to ask how can I request a refund of the upfront fee that I specifically paid £ 150 for the phone. Do I have to ask for it or will it b...

Borek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

1 it won’t let me pay my bill through the app and you have disconnected me off everything 2 it won’t let me speak to a chat bot and it hasn’t let me for over a month now 3 I would like to change airtime pay date until the last day of each month

Resolved! O2 cut me off

O2 have cut me off even though my bills are paid in full.