Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claiming Galaxy Buds+

MarleyMoaty
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hey, new to all this so look for advice please. I upgraded this week to a Samsung S20+5G. Advertised with it on 02 and with it came a flyer for the free set of buds. I have followed the instructions to claim them through the Samsung Members App but I aporently don't qualify as I have not reordered within certain dates. The flyer clearly states "purchase an S20+5G from O2 between 04/06/20 - 01/07/20". Any help would really be appreciated.
Message 1 of 15
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10222 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3013 Solutions
@MarleyMoaty

Have you cleared cookies / used a different browser:

I can get all the way to entering the IMEI number by entering a date of the 18th June, are you getting this far?

Also don't select the enterprise version from the drop down

Have you tried the members app, it is the best way to do this?

I would contact support by using the form below;
https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/pages/o2buds/contact

As this is a Samsung Promo
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144613 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27728 Solutions

@MarleyMoaty 

Check the online claim process.

Free Gift with Purchase: Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. UK or ROI residents (18+) (Individual Participant) or registered Companies (Company Participant) only. Purchase a selected new Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G or Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G Enterprise Edition (Promotion Product) from 02 (Participating Retailer) between 00:00 on 04/06/2020 - 23:59 on 01/07/2020 and claim a pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds+ wireless headphones in white (Reward) by redemption. No cash alternative. Promotion Product must be received and not returned. Individual Participants must complete the online claim form in the Benefits section of the Samsung Members app pre installed and Company Participants must complete the online claim form on the website (http://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/o2buds), upload proof of purchase and provide all other required information between 04/06/20 - 31/07/20 (Claim). Maximum 1 Claim per Promotion Product purchased, maximum 1 Claim per Individual Participant, maximum of 2 claims per household, and a maximum of two-hundred (200) Claims per Company Participant.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 15

MarleyMoaty
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yes I did all that, got to stage 3 or 4 and then it tells me I don't qualify as I didn't preorder within certain dates...
Message 3 of 15

MI5
  • 144613 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27728 Solutions

@MarleyMoaty 

Did you do it through the link I posted above?

The previous offer was for pre-orders. The one above is a new link.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 15

MarleyMoaty
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
The link does not work. I have tried clicking on it and have manually inputted it. No luck!!
Message 5 of 15

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12098 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1125 Solutions
Just checked and the link opened fine for me...?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 6 of 15

MarleyMoaty
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Keeps telling me no connection, page can't be displayed etc etc...
Message 7 of 15

MI5
  • 144613 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27728 Solutions

Link works fine @MarleyMoaty 
Check your connection.

buds.JPG

Currently using:
Message 8 of 15

MarleyMoaty
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
OK, got the link working, still takes me through to the same page and to stage 3 where I was. I think the issue here is that this is for preorders. However, mine is an upgrade after the release date. The frustration is that the flyer is telling me I can claim!!
Message 9 of 15

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10222 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3013 Solutions
@MarleyMoaty

Have you cleared cookies / used a different browser:

I can get all the way to entering the IMEI number by entering a date of the 18th June, are you getting this far?

Also don't select the enterprise version from the drop down

Have you tried the members app, it is the best way to do this?

I would contact support by using the form below;
https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/pages/o2buds/contact

As this is a Samsung Promo
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 10 of 15