cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged twice

Anonymous
Not applicable
I always pay my phone bill manually as soon as I have the money so it's out of the way. I have never had any problems before until I just checked my bank account and saw I had -£28. I payed my bill on the 10th September and it wasn't due till 21st September but the money has been taken out again through DD. From my understanding I have enough time for the bill to go through and show up on my account so why has the money still been taken out? How can I get my money back and what can I do to make sure this doesn't happen again?
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23060 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Anonymous You may be correct that prices are slightly higher, but I believe the advantage to O2 Refresh is that you're not locked into keeping the same phone for two years, as most traditional pay monthly plans, which includes Carphone Warehouse, offer. You can upgrade your phone at any time, which is probably why the initial cost of the device is higher. Personally, I am able to buy my phone outright, and just use a monthly sim only contract. I would never enter into a two year contract but I know many people cannot afford that big of an expense in one go, so for many, the Refresh contracts suit them.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 11 of 11