cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged for bolt ons I didn’t receive!!!

Lolab
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Totally fed up and cannot get anywhere with this problem. Last month whenever I tried to add a bolt on data to my daughters phone more often than not I got the message “could not be added at the time Try later” and I did try again, same message...tried again same message, i actually got a bolt on added 3 times during the bill period as I know it rarely would add on plus I received only 3 emails confirming I had bought the bolt on and it was ready to use etc.

Well the bill for her airtime is usually 30-56 as I do add on a few data bolt ons for her as she’s 16 and out and about.
But the bill was£168.44!!!!!

I looked into it broken down and it’s £118 worth of data bolt ons!!
There is a big list basically saying I bought a data bolt on everyday of the month and sometime 2 or 3 abs even 4 times a day which is unbelievable. I’ve been in my o2 store, phoned and complained,emailed 12 times in all I’ve done and they still won’t help me.
First guy I spoke too on customer services told me he spoke to a manager and it was a fault on o2s behalf and they would re calculate my bill......that didn’t happen, they didn’t phone back when they were meant too, I’ve had to phone to prevent my daughters phone from being restricted until this gets sorted.
HELP now I’ve received an email from a guy from o2 saying my bill is correct and to pay!!!

It’s not on
I have been charged for each time I tried to add a bolt on.

Anyone had this problem also and/or can someone help me contact the top guy/woman who will listen to me and see sense?

Thanks
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good morning @Lolab,

Sorry to hear about your poor experience with the bolt-ons. 😞 Have you made any progress with this since you last posted? I'm going to drop you a Private Message here on the forum shortly to get a few additional details to try help you out with this, if you haven't yet contacted complaints/Resolver. Please do check when you get a moment. 

Thanks for the tag @MI5thumbsup

Message 11 of 11