Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Tariff - Pay Monthly

Noori
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'd like to change my tariff to have more data so I have gone onto the MyO2 app to look at my options. 

Each option (i.e. 30GB, 100GB) has the monthly prices underneath it. For example, to increase my data to 30GB, it will be £29 a month. I have 2 questions: 

1) Does this mean that my airtime plan will increase from £26.90 to £30 or will the £30 be added ontop of my current airtime plan which would make my total airtime plan each month £56.90? 

2) I have a 50% friends and family discount on my account which gives me 50% off my airtime plan. Would this still be applicable if I upgraded my tariff? Would it automatically apply or would I need to reapply it? 

Thank you slight_smile

More info

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

O2Sean
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 148 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 10 Solutions

Hi @Noori ,

The 50% F&F discount can only be removed if you upgrade. So if you change your tariff the discount will stay on. If you increase to the 30gb at £29.00 a month with your discount your total airtime would be £14.50 a month

signature

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

O2Sean
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 148 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 10 Solutions

Hi @Noori ,

The 50% F&F discount can only be removed if you upgrade. So if you change your tariff the discount will stay on. If you increase to the 30gb at £29.00 a month with your discount your total airtime would be £14.50 a month

signature
Message 2 of 2