Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change payment details

Bethany_ingham1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I need to change my bank details so it comes out of the right bank account.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35768 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

Hi, you can do most of that in MyO2 app, @Bethany_ingham1 - under the My Information section:

Payment & billing details

You can find your billing information here: which phone number your bill is linked to, payment details (if you currently pay by direct debit, your bank account holder name, account number and sort code can be viewed here. You can also change your payment details (bank account number and sort code - if you want to change the account holder's name, you have to contact customer service).

If you need to contact Customer Services, call after 08:00 in the morning, numbers in here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35768 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

Hi, you can do most of that in MyO2 app, @Bethany_ingham1 - under the My Information section:

Payment & billing details

You can find your billing information here: which phone number your bill is linked to, payment details (if you currently pay by direct debit, your bank account holder name, account number and sort code can be viewed here. You can also change your payment details (bank account number and sort code - if you want to change the account holder's name, you have to contact customer service).

If you need to contact Customer Services, call after 08:00 in the morning, numbers in here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Good luck!

Message 2 of 2