Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change contract ownership

Tux86
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My ex gf phone contract is in my name, she's recently gone and upgraded her phone still still in my name, this info has appeared on my credit report along with adding her address as one of mine. Is there any way to change the contract over to her name so her finances aren't attached to mine
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Tux86 To keep things amicable you would have to speak to customer service, which you will have a problem doing at the moment. Only priority calls are being taken. To do a transfer of ownership you would both have to be on the phone together.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Help-amp-Support-from-O2-during-COVID-19/m-p/1327094

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

O2Sean
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 148 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 10 Solutions

Hi @Tux86 , 

you will have to report this to the fraud department. If she wants to change it into her own name, she needs to takeout a new contract in her own name and do a transfer of ownership.

signature
Message 2 of 4

Tux86
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Is the fraud dept the only way. I'm not going to land her in trouble we have a kid together and things are amicable
Message 3 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Tux86 To keep things amicable you would have to speak to customer service, which you will have a problem doing at the moment. Only priority calls are being taken. To do a transfer of ownership you would both have to be on the phone together.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Help-amp-Support-from-O2-during-COVID-19/m-p/1327094

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 4