cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling my monthly payment plan and turning it into pay as you go

Anonymous
Not applicable

Any Help Greatly apreciated, Thought I could just click a few buttons online but everything keeps leading me in circles. Preferably didnt want to ring them and have services try to upgrade me or other comercial stuff XD. Have finished a 24 months contract and have carried on the airtime plan. Just want to cancel it and turn the sim/number into a pay as you go while i slowly change over to another phone/number/provider. Again Many thanks for any helps slight_smile

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You will need to call CS on 202 I'm afraid, no other way as they will need to close your contract.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You will need to call CS on 202 I'm afraid, no other way as they will need to close your contract.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, I love how there is a button saying 'Accept solution' haha XD. Definitely how i feel about it. Thank you very much for your quick help slight_smile

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
No problem, happy to help.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4