cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation fraud

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just attempted to cancel my contract, was offered a 30 day, £21 unltd calls, unltd, texts and 1GB web deal.  Was then asked to go to a site to sign up for this deal.  However, pon the site it was £31 for the 30 day deal and £21 for a 12 month contract - the rep advised me to visit a site, sign in and sign up for the 12 month contract - which I refused to do.  The rep then ended the conversation and I received a text message welcoming me to my new 12 month contract.

I cannot believe the audacity of this rep "Chris" - sharp practice , if not utterly fraudulent.

I am currently attempting to resolve this with another O2 rep now - what the hell do O2 think they are doing?!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

As has already been said,i wouldnt trust Live Chat,they assured me recently that my profile had been reset to what it should but when i said it had not changed and the connection had not dropped at all during the "Reset " i was again assured that this was normal, next day i called CS who said it was wrong and had not been reset, my box iv rebooted and it was done in a minute by CS, i am sure that Live Chat just tell you what you want to hear

glad to hear you got it sorted even though you should not have had to in the first place

Message 11 of 11