cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation fees

Anonymous
Not applicable
If my contract runs out in 2 weeks, will I still have to pay a cancellation fee if I choose to upgrade before the two weeks are up?
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Rycal
Level 19: Quirky
  • 435 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 47 Solutions

When you say it runs out in 2 weeks, do you mean thats when the actual contract ends or when your upgrade is due? If its when the contract ends then you should be well within your one-month-early-upgrade period now so can upgrade for free.

If its 2 weeks until your upgrade your options are to try customer services or visit a store and pay the early upgrade fee.

I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
I broke my phone 3 weeks before I was due an upgrade and they done it early for me. With no charges.
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Best bet is to call 202 and I'm sure they can sort it for you. Don't go instore though as they won't be able to override the normal upgrade date.

Message 3 of 4

Rycal
Level 19: Quirky
  • 435 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 47 Solutions

When you say it runs out in 2 weeks, do you mean thats when the actual contract ends or when your upgrade is due? If its when the contract ends then you should be well within your one-month-early-upgrade period now so can upgrade for free.

If its 2 weeks until your upgrade your options are to try customer services or visit a store and pay the early upgrade fee.

I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

Message 4 of 4