Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel my O2 Account

Close
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Good Morning, Due to the outbreak of the Coronavirus CoVid-19, I would like to Terminate my o2 contract at the end of the contract period. According to the account RE: ACCOUNT NUMBER: xxxxxxxxxx / MOBILE NUMBER: xxxxxxxxxxx
termination is due to end June 2020. I do not wish to continue with the contract.
I am stranded in Trinidad and Tobago, the service here is non existent. I have not been able to use the mobile service out here. I'm not sure when I would return to the UK.
Due to the lockdown situation I am not able to carry out the termination through the postal service.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
xxxxxx xxxxxxx

[mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122382 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Close 

This isn't O2, it's a community forum. You need to remove your mobile and account number.

How to cancel contract here

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

If you have any problems then you do need to contact O2. You can use Skype as an option. All numbers are in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

(Have flagged re personal info)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122382 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Close 

This isn't O2, it's a community forum. You need to remove your mobile and account number.

How to cancel contract here

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

If you have any problems then you do need to contact O2. You can use Skype as an option. All numbers are in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

(Have flagged re personal info)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

Close
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Thank for clarifying my notice and for the mixup.
Message 3 of 3