Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't speak with anyone

MC1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I would really like to have a conversation with someone about my bill, but I can't get through on the phone, no one is responding to emails at this time, and the link I was sent for live chat doesn't work. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144287 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions

@Dilbert 

You can upgrade to sim only tariffs in your MyO2 and you can migrate your current number to a new O2 contract if you find a cheaper one elsewhere, although CPW have now stopped selling O2 contracts so your choices are limited.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 17

Dilbert
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @MI5 The issue is that O2 would like around £40 per month sim only if i upgrade and less than half that if i get a new SIM. Upgrading isn't therefore an automated an option. STAC code is a no go as i want the number. It used to just take a couple of days haggling and they would give you the offer price on a new SIM. But that was a manual haggle process, now unfortunately there is no human, so it needs to be an online process.... hence PAC code and vodafone most likely

Message 12 of 17

MI5
  • 144287 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
I've just upgraded to a simo £20 for 100gb.
Cheap enough for me.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 13 of 17

jonsie
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
I've just upgraded to a simo £20 for 100gb.
Cheap enough for me.

Exactly with the added bonus of 6 months Disney +

Message 14 of 17

MI5
  • 144287 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
Yes, been watching Avengers all day slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 15 of 17

MC1
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Unfortunately the number provided on the guide goes through to an automated pay as you gk top up line. I need to talk to someone about a payment plan for a contract because of the covid crisis. Email, phone line and live chat are all unmanned as far as I can tell. I appreciate that is difficult at the moment, but they are still sending me emails demanding payment, but I can't reply to them or contact o2 in any other way.
Message 16 of 17

jonsie
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions