cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call forwarding

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi There, I'm unable to call forward anymore with my iphone 5s... I have also tried **21* but get a page of error messages. I have been into the O2 shop and have live chatted 3-4 times but still the phone won't call forward to my other O2 number. Any help.would be appreciated
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Why would WiFi calling impact on the voicemail?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 11 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Because it screws up a number of network features if it's enabled on the account with a non compatible device.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Result... we have a winner. Thank you for all your help. I can now call forward by turning off 4g and WiFi calling via my device in my O2. I had a felling I would get an answer on here. Someone should let O2 know and may be make the kids in the O2 shop more informed.
Message 13 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You just need to know what’s what at the end of the day.
O2 usually come here for help too wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Result... we have a winner. I had a felling I would get an answer on here. Someone should let O2 know and may be make the kids in the O2 shop more informed.

Oh I love that @Anonymous LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 15