Did you mean: 

COVID-19

Joanna11
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello there

My name is xxxxxx xxxxxx and So just let you know that im not working for 2 weeks cuz of COVID-19 so i dont know how long will it takes back to work... still wait to hear fron goverment and UC to get paid.... if u can hold the frozen payments for 2 months cuz i didnt get paid.. please let me know thanks 

regards

joanna 

[mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12101 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1125 Solutions
@Joanna11 you need to edit your post and remove your phone number. This is a public forum and anyone can see it.
You will need to call customer services to discuss your situation. This may take some time as they are very busy (as you might expect) so it might take a while.
Some advice here:
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

O2Lorna
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 192 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 22 Solutions
hi Joanna,

This is a public forum please edit your post to remove your phone number, You need to contact o2 payment mangement team

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.

The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm
signature
Message 2 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12101 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1125 Solutions
@Joanna11 you need to edit your post and remove your phone number. This is a public forum and anyone can see it.
You will need to call customer services to discuss your situation. This may take some time as they are very busy (as you might expect) so it might take a while.
Some advice here:
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 5

Joanna11
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thanks

Message 4 of 5

djbsuffolk
  • 140 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Be prepared to be cut off a few times - but if you stick with it you'll get through eventually - I think the earlier in the day you try the better

Message 5 of 5