cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brilliant customer service today !!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got to mention this, because of all the bad vibes of late, and also myself recieving poor service from O2.

But....... Called in this morning, to pay my wife's bill, and was met with a lady called Louise. No long call wait, queued for about a minute. Was dealt with efficiently, and....... after being offered further assistance, was given a great deal of information on a few enquiries which i had.

Well done O2 today.

Bri slight_smile

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nice to hear for a change
Message 2 of 7

Rycal
Level 19: Quirky
  • 435 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 47 Solutions

Good to hear.

Usually if someone has something nice to say they rarely say it (apart from this poster) however when someone has a complaint everyone hears it.

I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

Message 3 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94098 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Hopefully call waiting times are reducing then. Good to hear something positive on here occasionally slight_smile

Message 4 of 7

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Good news Bri, we need a positive post every now and then to stop us all going loopy! Smiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good to hear wont last long when they outsource though

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Good to hear wont last long when they outsource though

It wont mate i agree, not going to mention the company taking over, but its like going to asda and then shopping at a pound shop with them. Glad i bailed out of O2 when i did.

Message 7 of 7