Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bolt on data not rolling over!

Mb30
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Topped up with 4gb on the 13th, bill renews on the 27th, checked on the 26th still over 1gb left, come the 27th it just reset back to my normal allowance without rolling anything over. Have spent over an hr and a half on the phone this morning talking to the people in foreign call centres and still nothing resolved has anyone got a number that will put me through to an English call centre?
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144205 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Mb30 

All numbers we know to try here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144205 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Mb30 

All numbers we know to try here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi there @Mb30 sorry to hear you were having issues with your bolt on earlier. Did you manage to get this resolved since you last posted?

Message 3 of 6

Mb30
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
not really, no. I was told someone would ring me on Tuesday but nothing. Is there anyway Someone can get in touch with me?
Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 144205 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Mb30 

We had a similar issue this week and customer service had to reactivate the bolt on.

@O2Kyle @O2Daniel 

Can you look at this too please?

Currently using:
Message 5 of 6

O2Daniel
  • 67 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Hi, Thank you for the tag @MI5 @Mb30, I will private message you, and we can take a look further into things for you.
signature
Message 6 of 6