cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bolt-On Renewal

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

I added a £6 Web Bolt-On a few weeks ago after using up my plan data, but my data allowance on it has just ran out as well. I have a few questions about renewing my Bolt-On:

1) Will the allowance carry on when my actual plan starts up again? My "new month" starts in about a week, and I'm wondering what happens on that day - will the data be taken from the plan itself until it runs out, and then from the remaining data on my Bolt-On? Vice-versa? Will I lose what's left on my Bolt-On when the new month begins?

2) I want to add the same Bolt-On onto my account again, but I still have 18 of my 20 picture messages left on it, so I technically still have the Bolt-On. It won't let me add it again, because I already have that specific Bolt-On and apparently I can't have two of the same one at once. I don't want to go with the Basic Web one, but I don't want to lose the picture message allowance. What to do?

Thanks in advance for your help. I just recently moved from Toronto to London and switched to O2 last month after an awful experience with 3 Mobile. I could not be happier with the service here!

Cheers,

Karolina

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi all,

I added a £6 Web Bolt-On a few weeks ago after using up my plan data, but my data allowance on it has just ran out as well. I have a few questions about renewing my Bolt-On:

1) Will the allowance carry on when my actual plan starts up again? My "new month" starts in about a week, and I'm wondering what happens on that day - will the data be taken from the plan itself until it runs out, and then from the remaining data on my Bolt-On? Vice-versa? Will I lose what's left on my Bolt-On when the new month begins?

a, You will lose any remaining parts of your bolt on after a month, or on your anniversary date, whichever is nearest.

2) I want to add the same Bolt-On onto my account again, but I still have 18 of my 20 picture messages left on it, so I technically still have the Bolt-On. It won't let me add it again, because I already have that specific Bolt-On and apparently I can't have two of the same one at once. I don't want to go with the Basic Web one, but I don't want to lose the picture message allowance. What to do?

Same answer as above.

Thanks in advance for your help. I just recently moved from Toronto to London and switched to O2 last month after an awful experience with 3 Mobile. I could not be happier with the service here!

Cheers,

Karolina

Hi ,

Glad your enjoying the service.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi all,

a, You will lose any remaining parts of your bolt on after a month, or on your anniversary date, whichever is nearest.

Same answer as above.

Cheers,

Karolina

Hi ,

Glad your enjoying the service.

Message 2 of 2