Did you mean: 

Blue Light Card

MarkC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I appreciate this is a non-emergency given the current situation, but if I leave it much longer i'll be out of my 28days & I doubt very much that O2 would retrospectively honour this, however . . 

Im trying to add the discount to my account for being a blue light card holder, & it will not accept my fire service / government email address as legitimate!

I've also tried the 'uploading a payslip' option, & it wont allow this!

I dont want to ring up a call centre as these are reserved for emergency situations, & the live chat is closed down for the same reason, so I have no means of contacting any body at O2 to remedy this. 

I tried to do this two years ago at the start of my last contract & l gave up as nobody could seem to sort it out - I dont want to lose out again! . . (Perhaps O2 would be kind enough to refund my discount to my account for the last two years?)

Thanks,

Mark

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Nicki3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Im having trouble adding my blue light card discount too. So far ive spent over sn hour trying to get help with this.
At this rate I will be returning my upgrade. Not happy!!!!
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Nicki3 

Discount help here Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4