Did you mean: 

Bills and Threats

AdamBates
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Not happy...

So, recently, I was diagnosed with a tumour in my head, and was forced to leave my job because of it, and as such, I've been unable to pay my bill as of yet. I've tried to contact o2 about this multiple times and have failed. I've told them multiple times I'm 70% deaf and am unable to call, yet still they bombard me with messages to call them. Now, they're threatening to cut me off entirely and send it to a debt collector if I don't contact them, which I've been trying, either by the number they supplied if you can't pay, and by chat. Neither of which works and/or is constantly "too busy" which I'm assuming is because they've used the umbrella excuse of Covid to pretend they have limited staff...

I can't even upload a screenshot because their service is so terrible.

It's absolutely atrocious service. I have screenshots and recordings of all of this, and if they so much as attempt to [do] me over, I'll have them for it.

[mod has removed self-censored abusive language to keep the community safe for all ages and groups]

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

Sorry for your health problems @AdamBates but

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

Sorry for your health problems @AdamBates but

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 2 of 2