Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill

Alex15
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am on my last bill and I have payed a deposit at the start now do I pay my last bill with the deposit ?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144900 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions

@Alex15 

Call O2 and ask them to return your deposit to your account where it will be used to pay bill from.

Any money left over will be returned to your bank account. 

Numbers to call here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

O2Karl
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 285 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

Hi @Alex15 

If you mean you paid a deposit when you took the agreement; it's three months for you to be able to get a refund for the deposit or have it auto go on to airtime payment.

What this means is if you do not request O2 to put this back into your bank account it will auto go on to the airtime part of your agreement and pay the bill, but it will not go on to the device part of the agreement if you took a refresh plan where you pay device and airtime separate.

What you would need to do is ask for O2 to refund the amount and then pay the device and airtime once in your bank account.

I would recommend contacting 202 on your phone and speak to the payment management team. You can also reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.

signature
Message 3 of 3