cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big bundles

Anonymous
Not applicable
Gee, it took all day to sort out that I wanted to stop the pay monthly go I can go to pay as you go via chat. Anyway I got the big bungle pay as you go in post and I just wanted to know if you top up £10 will they actully take that £10 away and not saved onto the phone credit? Like they use to before all this payg go go and othe deals. As I do tend to use up the tariff quickly and would like to use that £10 as a back up...
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions
Message 11 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 122892 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

So....it's by invitation only...but you don't need an invitation Smiley Frustrated

My son didn't...that's all I know. He wouldn't understand much about tariffs anyway (not being funny he just isnt fussed). I think he was talking about changing it about 2 weeks ago...not sure if he did...

All I know is...he wasn't invited...? He chose the most basic at the time.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 18

jonsie
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

It makes sense unfortunately that O2 would want people on tariffs where they take the money instantly.....

Message 13 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 122892 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

It makes sense unfortunately that O2 would want people on tariffs where they take the money instantly.....

I agree...regular monthly amounts coming in.....My lad must have got a CS who gave him all the options..without any marketing ploy behind it...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Wished I didn't come off my first O2 sim to get onto monthly one. My housemate still has the old O2 sim where he can keeps his credit but hads free texts and calls and Internet. 300 free text ect.

Oh I found out it a genie sim, is there a way I can go back to that? If not I'll go into one of O2 shop.
Message 15 of 18

jonsie
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

No you can't go back. All the old tariffs have been discontinued now. You can keep them as long as you want to stay on them but once you change you can't revert back.

Message 16 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok that's a shame, I'm guessing and it seems like most phones are trying to get people onto their new deals to make money. Thanks.
Message 17 of 18

MI5
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
Genie is discontinued - all you can get now is listed here http://www.o2.co.uk/tariffs/payandgo or o2 basic http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/o2basic
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 18 of 18