cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big Bundles

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I'm on a big bundles tariff where I have to top up £10 a month, but I'd rather have the old, simple pay as you go set-up, where I top up £10, and that's it. I then pay for each text and call when I send/make it.

I'm guessing I need to opt-out, or something? Anyway, I can't findout how to do this 😕

Any help?

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144417 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
You keep the credit on big talker (as I said above).
If you don't top up you don't get the free allowances but you still get to use the credit until it is used up.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 17

jonsie
  • 93250 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

It would carry over but you have to top up in multiples of £10 so you top up £20 and it will take all the credit and give you a bigger allowance. It's not really the tariff for your needs.

Message 12 of 17

MI5
  • 144417 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

It would carry over but you have to top up in multiples of £10 so you top up £20 and it will take all the credit and give you a bigger allowance. It's not really the tariff for your needs.

Not on big talker it doesn't.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 13 of 17

jonsie
  • 93250 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Not on big talker it doesn't.

Yes you are right but it's not clear depending on the link you use....

http://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-and-go/big-talker

Clarified here...

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/pay-as-you-go?cm_mmc=googleuk-_-PPC_Direct_Sim_Only-_-BigTalkers...

Message 14 of 17

MI5
  • 144417 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

"You keep your top up"

Currently using:
Message 15 of 17

jonsie
  • 93250 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Okay, thanks a lot for your help. Especially for the quick responses! wink
Message 17 of 17