Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beats flex headphones

Reety252
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I would hope as an existing customer that o2 would send out the beats headphones to people that purchased the Apple Watch 6 before the offer started
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27625 Solutions

@Reety252 

The offer is only for purchases within the specified dates, unfortunately.

You must have purchased both at the same time and from the 11th February.

Get a pair of Beats Flex on us when bought with an Apple Watch Series 6 between 11 February 2021 and 24 March 2021 directly from O2 in the same transaction. If Apple Watch is returned, the Beats Flex must also be returned. Subject to availability, while stocks last. Beats Flex may be delivered separately. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27625 Solutions

@Reety252 

The offer is only for purchases within the specified dates, unfortunately.

You must have purchased both at the same time and from the 11th February.

Get a pair of Beats Flex on us when bought with an Apple Watch Series 6 between 11 February 2021 and 24 March 2021 directly from O2 in the same transaction. If Apple Watch is returned, the Beats Flex must also be returned. Subject to availability, while stocks last. Beats Flex may be delivered separately. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Reety252 Hi, This is cheeky but if the watch was unused and still under the approval time, I would return it and reorder with the beats offer. wink

Message 3 of 3