cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic top up

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just joined pay and go £10 Bundle, How do I stop atomatic top up, and just pay whenever I want?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147014 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28283 Solutions
You won't get any allowances if you don't top up on that bundle and when you do top up it will take the money for your allowances, so you can't use it as a basic PAYG tariff.
If you want O2 and an old fashioned PAYG tariff you need to speak to CS and ask to be moved to "O2 Basic" they may or may not do this though as it is an invitation only tariff.
Otherwise you can stay on O2 network with either Tesco, giffgaff or lycamobile who all offer the old fashioned types of PAYG tariffs.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Your given an anniversary date when you must top up again on to get the next lot of allowances as they don't roll over.

Auto top up in here http://www.o2.co.uk/topup

Edit : to stop it ring 4445 or use your myo2.
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147014 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28283 Solutions
You won't get any allowances if you don't top up on that bundle and when you do top up it will take the money for your allowances, so you can't use it as a basic PAYG tariff.
If you want O2 and an old fashioned PAYG tariff you need to speak to CS and ask to be moved to "O2 Basic" they may or may not do this though as it is an invitation only tariff.
Otherwise you can stay on O2 network with either Tesco, giffgaff or lycamobile who all offer the old fashioned types of PAYG tariffs.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3