cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appalled

Anonymous
Not applicable
I foolishly transferred to a lease iphone tariff after excessive bills with o2, i spent a year being charged £60-£90 a month for the contract, finally paid out of the contract and therefore sent the phone back to o2. The phone was in perfect working order, Friday last week I received a further bill from O2 for £230 to cover the repair of the phone, rang up to complain, they insist its broken. I have no come back, no way of proving otherwise so I've just got to pay it. I wish back when I was initially being robbed by these cowboys I moved to a different provider as I have paid £1190 for a 12 month tariff and not even been able to keep the handset. When explaining that to o2 customer services they don't understand why I'm not pleased with the service and won't help me in any way.
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
I certainly wouldn't be paying without definite proof that it was my actual phone (and not a mix up) and hard evidence of damage. If they showed me proof of damage I would then be chasing the delivery company for compensation too.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 21 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! i was concidering just paying it but your right im not going to, ill pay it if they can prove the damage and justify the £230 repair bill. Ill ring them later. thanks for all your help everyone.

Message 22 of 24

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
That's the right thing to do wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 23 of 24

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Good luck, let us know how you get on. Hopefully good sense will prevail in the end.

Message 24 of 24