cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aerial contract.

Anonymous
Not applicable
i recently received a phone call from "aerial" and yes I got suckered into a two year contract which I e-signed, stupidly. So having read the reviews of them on here, I no longer want in with them. Does anybody have any *helpful* advice for me to go back to solely being with 02? I'd be eternally grateful before I start "owing" them money. Can I go to 02 and sort it or my bank and have the direct debit shut down? Help, thanks.
Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36

Anonymous
Not applicable
So Aerial deliberately deceive customers both into signing up to them and then ignoring the LAW in relation to their terms & conditions in relation to the cooling off period yet STILL o2 deal with them? ???
Message 21 of 37

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144772 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27735 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
So Aerial deliberately deceive customers both into signing up to them and then ignoring the LAW in relation to their terms & conditions in relation to the cooling off period yet STILL o2 deal with them? ???

Yes, that's it in a nutshell.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just goes to show o2 are becoming a failing network.

Message 23 of 37

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Don't forget DSR does not apply to businesses. So I guess that's why the 7 day T&C is there.

Possibly further proof that Aerial should only be selling business contracts to genuine business users.....which we know they don't.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 24 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable

I emailed them mentioning the DSR and i then recieved a phone call off them saying that the DSR does not come into play at all when it comes to Aerial. I've told them due to an unforeseen change in circumstances i cannot afford to pay the contract off and i told them that in two seperate phone calls. Yet apparently they insist that the only possible ways i can get out of said contract is if "i was fraudently incised into the contract or if i die", their words not mine. I am actually ashamed that 02 are linked with this company, that 02 have passed my number on to these people who roped me into a terrible contract. Yeah it was my own fault, i've accepted that.

Message 25 of 37

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

It's disgraceful that O2 continue to allow this company to associate themselves with their business. It's difficult to know what more you can do to be honest. Maybe legal advice?

Message 26 of 37

MI5
  • 144772 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27735 Solutions
It was a phone call because it's wrong about the DSR and they didn't want to put it in writing - it's just a stall tactic to take you past the 14 day cooling off period. Next they'll say "oh yeah, sorry, you could have cancelled but not now 14 days have passed".
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 27 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just to clarify about DSR. It does not apply in business to business but it most definitely does apply in business to consumer.

Aerial may be selling business contracts but they are selling to consumers so the DSR in my opinion does apply.
Message 28 of 37

Cleoriff
  • 123193 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Just to clarify about DSR. It does not apply in business to business but it most definitely does apply in business to consumer.

Aerial may be selling business contracts but they are selling to consumers so the DSR in my opinion does apply.

And this is ONE of the major problem with Aerial. They are misselling business contracts to consumers...not businesses

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 29 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable
That may be so but they are still selling to Consumers so I believe DSR still applies and would I would fight them on that.
Message 30 of 37