Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Customer Service?

Firsty, i left my previous network to join O2. I decided to get 4 lines out for my family including myself. Everything was going well until i noticed O2 had merged 2 numbers together. I didnt ask for this. I was then told i would have to pay £400 to ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Late Landing Charge?

Late landing charge. Some charges can take four or more weeks to appear on your bill.Just noticed this on my latest bill.I could've understood this, if as the name suggests I had been roaming somewhere and it may have took a while to show on account,...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

FRUSTRATED NEW CUSTOMER

I am at my wits end with O2 and I only placed my order yesterday! Ordered a ipad 2 air yesterday, no upfront cost £46per month. Came back saying due my credit history I would need to pay £75. Don't get paid till tomorrow so chatted with O2 several ti...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay & go costs

Where can I find the costs for pay and go. I do not want a monthly bundle. I have £10 credit on my phone and want to know what calls costs are, text costs and data costs. Nowhere can I find this info on the website only bundle charges thanks

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! i phone 5s sim change

i have upgraded to an i phone 5s picked it up in store today and with it beeing an upgrade should i be able to go back in shop tomorrow and given a micro sim with my same no on it as when i collected it today nothing was mentioned about a sim and the...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! charged twice

I topped up £10 for the first time and my credit card statement shows I got charged twice. Once by MIP*02 UK TOP UP and then again on the same day by O2 PREPAY TOP-UP.Anyone know what's going on. I've tried the live chat but get disconnected every ti...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal

Why is the signal rubbish when according to o2 the signal is strong in my area ?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing details

I originally took out the contact out with my boyfriend in his name, now I have taken it out in mine but the details on 'my O2' are still in his name. How do I change this?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6 64gb

We'll I must be mad lol ended up staying with O2 as vodaphone were offering the same deal but the phone for free think it was the refresh that swung it In the end paid £200 upfront so would only cost me £480 to end contract which I kinda like the ide...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 service

I am pretty disgusted with you o2...I hv needed technical help and contacted your chat windows...both times i tried the chat windows were closed pretty far in to the query. I then contacted by phone tech supp option and the called ended...what is the...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos