cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advent Calendar Moments

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I've been trying for the last 6 days to just see one of these 'rewards' but every time I go to it, it says that it's expired... Is there only certain times its available? If so does anyone know what times?

Thanks!
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

GrahamF
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 138 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 5 Solutions

so does the advent calendar update work ok on the priority moments app? Lots of negative feedback on Google Play saying it force closes & crashes your phone! Haven't updated it just in case... wink

Everything will be OK in the end. If it isn't OK, then it's not the end!!
Message 11 of 17

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It works most of the time but is prone to crashing or giving the error message 'no network coverage' even on wifi.

Message 12 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Very poor from O2 here. I'm not updating, but changing the clock to 24HR worked fine with previous app.
Message 13 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

New priority moments app out now, delete oldone and download again if the change of date does not work.

Message 14 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

cannot even get the Advent Calendar on my BB 9700.  There is no update showing on my app world for priority moments.  It worked on my daughters after she did the update showing on her Xperia?

Message 15 of 17

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You're not missing much wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
You're not missing much wink

LOL!

I'm running Android 4.1.2 with the latest app and it works fine!

Message 17 of 17