Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding another SIM

Eve2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I would like to add another Pay monthly SIM (different phone number) to my account for my daughter to use in a phone she has been given. Is it as simple as going on and ordered a SIM card? I was worried this would replace my existing SIM 🤔
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

O2Leyla
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 75 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 8 Solutions
Hello Eve, ordering a sim will replace your existing sim which is not what you want to do, you can pop into one of our stores or call through to customer services on your O2 phone on 202 and ask for a additional line on your current account, great news is you will benefit from our family plan which means your additional line will be added with a discount.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Eve2 You will have to take out a separate contract. You can add it to your current one. https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

O2Leyla
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 75 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 8 Solutions
Hello Eve, ordering a sim will replace your existing sim which is not what you want to do, you can pop into one of our stores or call through to customer services on your O2 phone on 202 and ask for a additional line on your current account, great news is you will benefit from our family plan which means your additional line will be added with a discount.

Hope this helps.
Message 3 of 4

Eve2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you!
Message 4 of 4