Did you mean: 

Add to plan accessories

SamsungFanBoy
Level 13: Prompter
  • 259 Posts
  • 70 Topics
  • 5 Solutions
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE slight_smile

When I was with EE, I was able to add a Google Home and a Samsung Smartwatch to my contract plan which made it easy for me to pay out for both as it just bumps your contract price up by a small amount for 12 months until it's paid off.

My Google Home has decided to stop working so I needed a new one which I've bought directly from Google in their January sale but it has made me think to myself that I don't think O2 offer these add to plan accessories and tech?
Correct me if I'm wrong as I'd be interested in having a look to see what O2 are offering. I can't find anything on the shop unless I've missed it.

Thanks!
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@SamsungFanBoy 

All offered accessories are here https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/accessories

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@SamsungFanBoy 

All offered accessories are here https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/accessories

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
With o2 you can ad to plan but youd have to pay it in full when your next bill is generated
Message 3 of 3