Did you mean: 

3g

Juststar
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have a problem with the internet.
Connection is very poor. I hardly get any 4g. I even struggle to submit my post because the internet is not working. I end up using WiFi and I’m being left with no internet on the go
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

O2Tracey
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 103 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Try taking your SIM out of your phone and giving it a clean, if that doesn't help you can pop into store with your phone and ask them for a SIM swap. If your phone isn't recieving text you will need your driving licence or passport. Hope this helps
Message 2 of 4

O2Orlanda
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 29 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Hey juststar sorry to hear this ,have you done a check on the network in your area to check that there isn’t any work being carried out you can check online using the following link- https://status.o2.co.uk/ when I just went to check this  before even entering a post code - there is the following error message - We’re aware of an issue. Our technical teams are investigating. We apologise for any inconvenience. Updates will be shared here as soon they are available. so I would imagine it’s not just yourself experiencing this and should be up and running shortly 

signature
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144643 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions

@Juststar 

Switch phone to 3g only because if 4g is congested, 3g will be faster.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4