cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 refunds

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bought a phone from here and it wasn't suitable,so i returned it two weeks ago and still no refunds..what is 02 playing at.i have a barcode from Royal mail to say it was delivered sucessfully the next day.no replies or anything.02 customer service is some of the worst i've EVER encounted.instead of paying Sean Bean his big wages,i'd hire some more staff in the UK who know what there doing !.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Sorry to hear that. 

Unfortunately you will have to keep on contacting O2, best via phone. Also, I'd put in a complaint if you haven't already

http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi endeva

It can sometimes depend on the agent you speak to. I would as suggested ring them via O2 Customer Services. 202 for Contract. 4445 for PAYG.

We have heard this can be that it's not been scanned back into their returns Dept.

A complaint cia the online link can take upto 28 days for a response.

Please let us know how you get on.
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144070 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
The normal refund process takes 14 days from when it is acknowledged by O2.
Unfortunately, we can't see your account so you will need to speak to CS to see how it is progressing.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4