Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Are you able to email me a copy of the latest bill asapas I cannot log into the account. I recently cancelled my contract thank you

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

It's saying I haven't paid my bill but it come out my account the 13th and it's on my bank statement what's going on?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment Date

Hi i was just wondering if its possible to change when my paymeny comes out of my account.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel Bolt On

I have recently upgraded my tariff to one that includes O2 travel as one of its features. I already have O2 Travel as a Bolt-On - do I have to unsubscribe from this as it is now included in my tariff?Thanks in advance,Alistair

alistair by Level 3: Thinker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer of airtime plan

Hi guys first postI'm the contract holder for a phone my girlfriend pays for with no problems by the way , however if She was to pay off the device plan can the airtime plan be transferred into her name?She has a good discount so doesn't really want ...

SamCuddy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

I ordered a sim on friday I know it was wishful thinking for it to arrive Saturday but I really thought it would be here today monday! My contract have been live since friday so ive so I've lost 4 days of my allowances already.why can't your contract...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium & information services

I found this "Premium & information services" on my latest bill, I have no idea what it is.it has been charged 7.50£ for this.if it is some subscription, can you please tell me how can I cancel it?many thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade via Carphone Warehouse

Been with O2 for around three years and my original contract deal expired over 12 months ago. I am currently sim only. My account indicates that I can upgrade. My ailing Xperia T now needs replaced, but the best deals seem to be via 3rd parties, such...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Best deal possible

Hi, My contract is about to finish and wondered when is the earliest I can negotiate a better deal? I have been offered a greatly improved package and new handset elsewhere but must admit your supply and service has been spot on and would remain loya...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos