Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Not receiving MMS & stopping £1 daily web charge

Hello,My friend is having problems with his iPhone 4.He has recently switched to O2 and all was fine the first month as he had topped up and had a free 500 texts and web pack. However, he didn't need to top up this month so, as his pack has now expir...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New resident + paymonthly sim only

Hello,I just moved to the UK from Spain. I currently have a PAYG three sim card that I use with my iPhone but the coverage and network speed is far from what I expected.I have checked and the best tariff for me would be the pay monthly simplicity pla...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Rewards Go Wrong - Spending Gold But Getting Silver

Ok I thought I would vent my frustration on here a bit after the countless calls and emails on this subject.Been back with O2 now for 14 months, in the 12 months that is stated on the website and in the FAQ's I spent enough to get into the gold tier....

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Network fault

My O2 sim has been reporting either 'No Service' (iphone) or 'Emergency Only' if I put it in another phone.Other O2 SIMs are working fine in either phone.This has now been ongoing for 48 hours and no sign of resolution, I have engaged O2 Chat to be t...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charges for using internet on your phone (Simplicity Tariff)

My friend's son is on 02 Simplicity Monthly and he has been using his phone to watch utube, my friend has just discovered that £177 has been debited from her account for October and after checking the bill for November its already well over £1000, th...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

new phone and new contract - how do I cancel?

Been a happy 02 payg customer for about 5 years but bought a new phone a few days ago with 24 month 02 contract from Carphone Warehouse. Really not happy with my choice and wish I had looked for better options. Flashy new phone just as useless as my ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot unlock iPhone

I have an iphone 4, I've tried to unlock it using the o2 unlock form.It's sent a message back today saying that the phone could not be unlocked."For more information, go to this website... www.o2.co.uk/unlockmyiphone"Unfortunately this website they g...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to cap a teenagers contract phone

My daughter has just left me to pay a huge phone bill after a trip to Russia, how do I make sure that this doesn't happen again..can I cap it so she can't use the phone when it hits her contract limit?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 4s on Payg..... When ?

Hello. Has anyone heard when the iPhone 4s will be available on pay as you go ?Homepage just says "coming soon"I wonder if it's only gonna be when the new contracts and upgrade customers have been sorted. My nearest apple store is a train ride away a...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos