Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

upgrading simplicity pay monthly at carphone warehouse

Hey I have an o2 simplicity pay monthly which i took out direct from o2 last month.Just a few questions before i'm due an upgrade.If I upgrade through carphone warehouse... will I still be billed by o2 as normal or will my billing switch to carphone ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

internet bill is wrong

My latest o2 broadband bill for my laptop was due last friday on the 19th at midnight,i am allowed 3GB monthly data allowance,on the thursday checking this i'd used all my monthly allowance & had now used 0.07GB which was fine as my bill was due anyw...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

help

+447**3******@mediamessaging.o2.co.uk anyone know what this is iv hidden my num btw im sure my accounts being hacked ?? :robotindifferent:

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation Fee

hi,i just recently moved to Rotherhithe in london. i get absolutly no signal at all any where near my house. i am wondering if i can cancel my contract with no fee as o2 cannot provide the service i am paying for even thou there coverage maps states ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to send texts - HELP!!

Hi, for the past 2 days I've been unable to send texts. Incoming works fine, as does calls and internet. I have checked the message centre number and its correct. When i try and send a text it goes straight to outbox and then eventually fails. The er...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC Desire - can't receive MMS - O2 settings won't work...

Hi there,Recently got a HTC Desire on a 24 month O2 contract. Lovely phone, managed to enter the supplied O2 settings manually for 3G that work fine (O2 Mobile Web APN). However, the settings to send and receive MMS messages (GPRS WAP and MMS APN) si...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stupid question, probably!

Hello allI am a silver customer with o2 and can upgrade my phone from the 5th of august. If I speak to someone on the 5th of august and not offered a deal that I'm happy with can I request my PAC code at that point or do I have to wait until the 5th ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Default, where's it come from?!

Hi all,I'm very new to this forum and have read quite a bit and you all seem quite helpful..My problem is as follows..I've been a member of experian for some time now and have been chasing O2 about a default that is on there, I have emailed, called a...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spain monthly.. 48hr setup ? yeah right.

Set up spain monthly recently for myself and the missus the day before our holiday and recieved the text stating that it would take 48 hours to become active.As if, we recieved the confirmation and had the £5.11 deducted from our phones one week late...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto Top-Up - A Total Con!

Dear O2,I was persuaded by one of my local store's O2 "Guru's", (and I use that word advisedly), to sign-up to your new Auto Top-Up service.The problem is, that Auto Top-Up is a complete and utter con! It's NOT what I was told it was.You see, I'm a P...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos